Thursday, October 28, 2010

Product Reviews: OMG

I can't believe I didn't take a picture of this, but I wasn't even planning to write a review until I tasted it and then I quickly devoured it.

In a word:  Amazing. 

I received a sample of this new single serving microwave brownie mix from Pamela's free the other day and just finally got around to making it and I'm so glad I did!  I didn't have high hopes given my past efforts making Cake in a Cup.  To see what I'm talking about look at this.  It wasn't great. 

In contrast, the Pamela's mix was so easy and so delicious!  You just add two tablespoons of water and two tablespoons of oil (I also added a handful of walnuts) and microwave it for about a minute.  In the meantime I whipped up a little cream... more on that later.  It was so good!  I just can't stop saying that.  For now, I know you can order these online, but I've been told that they will soon be available for purchase at Whole Foods for about $2.00. 

I honestly can't tell if this is a good or a bad thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment