Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 3: My First Love


Yikes!!! Ok, so far I stink at this "30 Day Challenge" thing, so I'm going to play catch-up over the next few days to get on track.

I'm not sure what I think of today's assignment. This could be borderline embarrassing, but since I was only in the second grade, I'm just going to go for it...

My first love was really more of a crush I'd say, since it was pretty one sided. I had a bad bad crush on a boy in my second grade class. It lasted a really long time considering my age. So, funny story: At the time, I was pretty sure I had a great singing voice. I decided that a sure way to get this boy's attention would be to go around the playground during recess singing songs from the Little Mermaid. He would be so enchanted by my singing voice, I imagined, that he would come over and kiss me or ask me to be his girlfriend or something, lol. At one point, I was actually executing this plan and I went up to him and said "bet you didn't know I could sing like that, did you?" Yup. True story. Awesome.

And no, that cute picture above is not us. If it was, it would probably something more like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment