Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 4/5: My Parents and Siblings



Since these two days seem to go hand in hand, I decided to put them together into one post. My family isn't simple to define, but they're great. My parents include my mom, dad, stepmom, and stepdad. It hasn't always been easy growing up with divorced parents, but I try to think of myself as being lucky enough to have more people who care about me. They've all been there for me in different ways and I'm eternally grateful for it.




My siblings are simply the greatest. I can't thank my parents enough for giving me a great big brother and two wonderful little sisters. I can remember as kids, playing the most ridiculous games and always having the greatest time with them... no matter where we were. It's still like that today. My husband Brian can tell you that when my sister Amy and I get together, it's a surefire recipe for giggles and hilarity. Even though we don't see each other all the time (she's in Austin and I'm in Houston), she's my best friend.



I love them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment